- Evangeline Lilly and Luke Evans on The Hobbit : The Desolation of SmaugPosted 5 hours ago
- Students remember teacher with charity singlePosted 7 hours ago
- The Ikonics ‘Silence Erupted’ (Live)Posted 11 hours ago
- The Statics ‘Alone’ (Live)Posted 11 hours ago
- Le Galaxie on new releasesPosted 1 day ago
Safer Internet Day
Stephen heads to launch of Safer Internet Day to find out what people can do to battle online bullying.
Be Aware: Is it bullying or banter? Without body language and facial expressions, it’s often hard to know the difference. Think before you type.
Be Informed: Remember the ‘bystander effect’. Before you like and share, think how a comment or post will affect the people involved.
Just Report: To make a difference report the problem – online, at home or in school.
Just Ask: Asking for help is easier than it seems. Go to WatchYourSpace.ie for links to groups like Aware, Bodywhys, Childline, SpunOut, Headsup.ie, BeLong and the Samaritans.
Connect With Respect. Beat Cyberbullying.
For more info visit: